Thursday 30 November 2006

Wii Experience

I came across this site the other day (not really sure why I didn't find it before?) which has loads of videos of people using the Wii controller for the first time.

It's really interesting to watch how people react and use the controller to swing virtual tennis rackets, golf clubs and baseball bats. I can't help but smile when watching the fun they all seem to have when using the motion sensitive controller.









They quite deliberately have a wide range of people in the videos with plenty of girls and oldies using it to show how they hope it will appeal to lots of different people.

Anyway, if you have any interest in using the Wii, check it out. I think it looks awesome and can't wait to get my hands on one at Christmas to wipe the floor with my family at Wii tennis!


No comments: