Monday 2 October 2006

Dot-it, anywhere?


During SCB's absence I've promised to post more often, of course I promise to do this when he's around too so its a fairly empty promise. With that said though, I did just spot these, are they gadgets well, sort of.

They're cheap LED stick-anywhere lights called Dot-It. 100 hours of replaceable battery-life for about 8quid a pop. Personally I can think of a variety of places these could come in handy, under kitchen-cabinet lighting, illuminated wardrobes but I intend to put a couple in my garden shed - until I get some power wired in there.

In the UK they're made by OSRAM, various others in different regions - all essentially the same, you remove the adhesive label and stick em up, press to turn on and off and relocate at will. I've ordered a few so I'll let you know how they go.

I just bought mine from here but there are others out ther too.

No comments: